Thursday 26 April 2018

Hue Exhibition


A one night only exhibition, curated by two photography students at Leeds Arts University. I offered my work as a contribution through an Open Call on social media. The exhibition looks at images which include red, yellow and blue. 

For an exhibition done on a budget and in a short amount of time, it was curated really well. I think the amount of images included made good use of the space available, and the simplistic grouping of the images worked in it's favour. 


I'm pleased I was able to be part of this exhibition. It was really interesting to exhibit amongst such a variety of works, from sculpture, photography, fine art, and illustration, each of these discipline were brought together through colour. It was also satisfying to be able to exhibit somewhere so close to home.
Kafka on the Shore, After Dark, 1Q84
Image from a brief based around the works of Japanese author, Haruki Murakami.

No comments:

Post a Comment