Wednesday 1 February 2017

Business Cards

I took this cat design from a previous lino cut I made, I felt it was bold, simple and eye catching.




When printing my tote bags, I felt it was also appropriate to print some business cards. I played around with the lino print I made, and a minimal colour pallet. It was important for me to make sure it was eye catching, and after several experiments, I found the white behind the lino makes it stand out the most. I also wanted to play around with the layer on photoshop by misaligning the different shapes, I was able to create some lovely overlapping. In the end, I screen printed my cards, as it was a  cheap and reasonably quick way of producing a lot in a small space of time. Screen printing them also allowed me to gain some lovely textures within the white circle.




No comments:

Post a Comment