Wednesday 7 March 2018

T-shirts and Packaging

After making t-shirts, for the packaging I wanted to create a strong sense of a brand. I think some of this is in how an item is delivered. For each of my orders I plan to wrap the product in yellow tissue paper, a business card, I'll also write a small thank you on the back of a postcard (which could double up as a print). This will show the customer that I appreciate their support and have taken the time to personally thank them, this will encourage the buyer to hopefully come back again and continue with their support. I chose yellow tissue paper because it complimented the product, but it also matched my business cards as it's a colour I use in my work a lot anyway. Hopefully this will convey the impression of a professional cohesive 'brand'.

No comments:

Post a Comment